New Book on The Science of Heavy Metal “Metal Goes Science – The Academic Metal Bibliography” - Now Available
About the author
Vasileios Yfantis holds an MSc in Information Technology (University Of The West Of Scotland) and an MSc in Information Security (Luleå University of Technology), moreover he is the author of scientific articles published worldwide. Technology as a medium and music as a mission led him to experiment as a musician with unorthodox sounds and machines since the late 1990s. The main areas of his research interests feature: Information Communications Technology, e-Tourism, Digital Divide, e-Government and the
Digital Entertainment Industry.
1. V. Yfantis, “The Commercial Exploitation Of Color As A Consumer Stimulus” (Greek Edition), CreateSpace, 2013.
2. V. Yfantis, “The Lost Lyrics” (Greek Edition), CreateSpace, 2013.
3. V. Yfantis, “Punk Goes Science: The Academic Punk Bibliography”, CreateSpace, 2014.
4. V. Yfantis, “City Streets Of Europe”, Lulu, 2017.
5. V. Yfantis, “Disadvantaged Populations And Technology In Music”, CreateSpace, 2017.